Reports & Media
- Future of Good – “Could a tech start-up helping refugees resettle in the U.S. and Europe help Canada?”
- The Globe & Mail – “Canadian Tech Company’s Platform will Play a Key Role in U.S. Push for Private Refugee Sponsorship“
- Zeit Online – “Matching for Refugees: How can refugees be better distributed in Germany? Algorithms will soon help: people say what they need and the municipalities what they offer”
- The Conversation –“How a Tool Called Pairity is Using Data to Gauge Community Support for Refugees”
- BBC World Service – “How five friends can change a refugee’s life”
In 2021 Pairity completed its first major pilot in four cities in The Netherlands through the Samen Hier (Together Here) program. We matched over 300 refugee newcomers and volunteers and the mid-term evaluation showed significant improvement along integration and social cohesion metrics.
Looking to Partner?
Pairity is open to exploring with new implementing partners, whether it’s NGOs, resettlement agencies, or local governments interested in a cost-effective, proven, evidence-based tool for matching refugee newcomers with local communities or organizations looking to build innovative data and tech solutions to challenging problems.providing and empowering volunteers to take an active part in integration.
Get in touch at email@example.com.